Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ran Out of Gas

I have to admit to being a bit scared yesterday. After running to Safeway then to the rehab class hospital early for a quick mammogram, I sat with Sherman and waited for the class to begin. As I waited, the more tired I became. I was yawning. My contact lenses had to be removed. I felt my energy draining out of my body. By the time I entered the class, Kelly asked if I was okay. I replied that I was very tired.

The workout was horrible, I had no energy, my numbers were horrible and I barely made it to the end. Kelley and the RN were both concerned. They had never seen me so quiet and low energy. I explained that we have been super busy and I think I finally hit the wall.

That was my reply but in my brain was a little noise of: Oh no! What is wrong? Has the Pulmonary Hypertension kicked it? Do I have pneumonia? Is this my liver getting worse? Scared that this was just not normal nor something I have felt before.

I drove home and did a couple things in the house, got a call from the tax lady who is finally beginning our taxes then climbed into my chair. After a two hour nap, I felt better. Not great but better.

Last night, I went to bed by 8 and slept through the night until I heard Michael at 5:45. I still feel tired and rather relieved that I don't have an orchestra rehearsal tonight. The only things on my agenda today are the yoga hell class this morning then I need to find some documents the tax lady wants dropped off tomorrow and finally to make some dinner. That's it.

Today is a day off. Tomorrow is going to be a challenge.

No comments: