Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Busy Quiet Day

During my quiet day yesterday, I did four loads of laundry, picked up the house, balanced the checkbook, paid some bills, went to the bank, put gas in the car then took an hour nap. It was foggy here all day so I didn't even step a foot into our garden. I was having some issues with our house alarm so the technician arrived right on time and fixed everything.

Michael drove the '66 Mustang home after getting some work done on it so after dinner, we had to drive back over the pass to pick up his other car. Our friend Jim dropped off some salmon for dinner that was caught just six hours earlier. Enough for two nights of dinners! So wonderful!

William is going to work his way into the city later this morning, do some shopping, have his favorite burrito then meet us for an early dinner/late lunch. It has been so nice to be with him during this part of the tour.

I am looking forward to my gloriously quiet week ahead. It may even be a bit boring! That would be wonderful. I need some down time. I need to work out everyday. I need to get back to my sleeping schedule. I need to eat my own food!

No comments: