Sunday, July 21, 2013

Birthday Weekend Photos

They just left for the twin's house until Tuesday. Mary and her sister Patty had a blast celebrating Mary's 80th birthday. They are exhausted and full and happy. Michael served vodka and orange juice cocktails with breakfast so they are ready for the day!

My mom joined us for a lovely lunch at the historic Sheraton Palace Hotel which survived the 1906 earthquake and has the feeling of elegant times of long ago. It was been a great visit but I am exhausted. I will be doing nothing today! Tomorrow, I need to go with mom to the dentist then we must food shop. A big day.

Here are a few photos from Michael's mom's 80th birthday weekend:
Let the festivities begin

The Liver Pate was a success!

Dancing in my front entrance!
Fruit and Cheese Pizza

Drinks at the Ritz




Birthday dinner before dancing!

She needs no partners
Yes, she was on stage singing and dancing




And Aunt Patty joined in



At the Sheraton Palace with my mom
Michael with his mother
There they are - waaaay back there


So beautiful



No comments: