Saturday, July 6, 2013

Gathering Stamina

Qualifying for starting positions of the German Grand Prix is today and the race is scheduled for tomorrow. The silly season has begun. That is when all the teams commit to drivers for next year. Sounds easy but it is not. The gossip is similar to a group of old ladies talking smack. Lots of rumors.

Since I did most of the yard work on Thursday afternoon, I am going to do some major trimming this morning before showering. Michael is having a friend do some transmission work on the Mustang that he and William have been building so he is driving it in this morning. Early this afternoon, he needs me to meet him over the pass for a ride home.

Mom and I enjoyed having our toe nails painted and we stopped at home for her to see our garden yesterday. The hydrangeas are the most beautiful I have ever seen. They are huge and one has large flowers of a variety of colors! The other four plants along the fence at the entrance to the hidden garden are different varieties with smaller blossoms.

We are calling next week "doctor week" as mom and I have four doctor appointments. Mom has the shot in her eye on Monday and a post-op for her pacemaker on Tuesday. I see my eye doctor and am having a colonoscopy on Friday with the cleanout happening on Thursday. That will be fun!

I do feel that I have gathered more stamina and just in time. With the list of things to do before Mary's birthday visit, I am going to need every bit I can get!

No comments: