Monday, July 22, 2013

Looking Forward


Those two little old 80-year old ladies wore me out! I am exhausted! After they left yesterday, I pulled the house together, did four loads of wash, ironed five of Michael's work shirts, cleaned out the refrigerator, wrote out some bills, made the food shopping list for the week and just kept moving until I finally dropped. After a nap, we sat out in the garden, reviewed the weekend and I climbed into bed early.

My mom is meeting with my dentist for a cleaning here in town at 10 this morning. Lots of driving today. We are going to have our favorite fish tacos for lunch before going back over the hill to food shop. Busy day.

We are joining our friend Barbara and her day care kids for a tour of an historic art deco theatre in Oakland. Michael and I have seen several concerts in the gorgeous venue and I am looking forward to learning about its history. Mom is especially looking forward to hanging out with the kids.

William is coming to town for two concerts and two days off later this week. It will be nice to spend some time with him. While he is here, I have an appointment with my endocrinologist to check my thyroid, cholesterol and bones. A fun visit as he was a parent at the school where I got sick. I like hearing updates about his children's life.

I hope to get through this week and next weekend without getting sick. So far, so good.

No comments: