Monday, September 16, 2013

Baby Steps

It was a quiet day. Michael slept most of the day while I watered the gardens, took out the garbage for pickup this morning, made lunch and dinner, set up separate bedrooms for the night and finally falling into bed. He broke his fever during the night but I want to check it again this afternoon for full confirmation.

He feels better.

I am still coughing so much at night that I had to move to the den chair but hardly at all during the day. We need a few things at the market and I have to swing by the bank, but that is all that is on the list of things to do for today.

The good news is that my mom is still well. I did not share it with her!

My sister's husband retires at the end of the week. They are going to celebrate with a party of all the people from his work. Next steps. It will be fun to watch as he navigates his new path.

No comments: