Saturday, October 5, 2013

Lousy

I am back on antibiotics. Yesterday, I began coughing due to the aspiration on Wednesday. An infection was brewing again. I love the email system with my medical university system. If I need to contact any of my doctors, I put the mouse on a pull down, and they are all listed. If I need to reorder a prescription, a list of all my medications appears and I just click on which one I need, then that request is sent to the appropriate doctor. If I need to see my upcoming appointments, they are listed.

So yesterday, I sent an email to Dr. K to let her know how I screwed up buy drinking water too fast. Water into the lungs. Coughing. She replied within minutes that she ordered a round of Doxycycline for me.

I did very little yesterday. It was windy and my plans to work outside didn't happen. The gardens now are a mess and the wind is still blowing! I HAVE to cut the grass today. I will try to pick the mess up but I have a feeling it will continue to blow and leave more of a mess! Ah, the life of a gardener.

Halloween has happened in our house. The large pumpkins are in the flower boxes in the front and the table in the family room is now decorated with a fall/pumpkin tablecloth with candlesticks that look like Indian corn, a large fake pumpkin and a few scary candles. I love this time of year. The change of seasons.

William leaves tomorrow for the next month of tours. Sadly, he also has been stricken with this virus and is not recovered yet. He saw a doctor on Wednesday and there was just not a lot they could do. It is going to be hard to work while feeling lousy.

No comments: