Saturday, October 19, 2013

PFT Results

I didn't do any damage during my recent bout with pneumonia! Here are the numbers:

Previous (August) tests:
Forced Vital Capacity - 1.63 (49%)
Forced Expiratory Vol - 1.35 (53%)
Diffusion, adjusted - 13.13 (51%)

Yesterday's tests:
Forced Vital Capacity - 1.72 (52%)
Forced Expiratory Vol - 1.40 (55%)
Diffusion, adjusted - 12.05 (47%)

I also remember that my Total Lung Capacity in the past as 48%. This test, it was 51%. That is good news! Once that number hits 40%, it is off to the transplant clinic for me!

Afterwards, I made my way to mom's for a run to Best Buy and the Geeks for her computer before going to lunch. Today, the Pumpkin Festival takes over the entire town. Michael is making his way over the pass for the day then coming home early this evening. Traffic will be totally nuts. I am working in the yards, enjoying the sunshine and just taking it easy!

No comments: