Sunday, December 29, 2013

Looking Forward

Well, I filled the garden recycle can to the brim again yesterday. There was more hand trimming happening than I had planned. The weather was so wonderful, it was easy to listen to music and continue to just clip away. My back feels a bit stiff this morning but no worse than before the gardening episode. I did make sure to be masked the entire time.

Then I napped. I felt like a cat in the sunshine streaming through the windows.

I am considering the new year ahead. We are planning a cross country road trip in May, if my health allows. The thing that is bothering me is the recent pneumonia. Is this the beginning of a downturn to my long term health? Will this be the year I crash and need new lungs? Will I recover and regain my general good health? Stay tuned!

My wish is that 2014 is a healthy year for me, that I lose about eight pounds so I can enjoy the month long road trip and that Michael remains healthy. Simple though important goals.

No comments: