Monday, December 30, 2013

Lots of Pain

I am in pain this morning. There was hardly any when I got up around 3AM to use the bathroom but at 6AM, I hopped out of bed and nearly collapsed. It hurt. Really hurts. I just ate an early breakfast so I could take two acetaminophen tablets to relieve it a bit. I won't be going to the other rehab. Nuts!

The day will be spent with mom, doing errands, paying bills and trying to find a prepaid cell phone for her. She just will not have a regular one as she doesn't want the monthly payments. I also will be phoning the Weight Management Clinic to see if I need a referral or if I can book an appointment as a returning patient. I want to get going sooner rather than later. The plan is to be on the protein shakes/bars for a month plus another month to return to three meals a day to my life before our trip in May.

As ardent Formula 1 fans, we were shocked to hear about Michael Schumacher's skiing accident. He is the most winning driver of Formula 1. He just retired. The reports are not great and that it is hour by hour. We are pulling him and praying for his recovery.

No comments: