Thursday, December 5, 2013

Season's Shopping Begins!

Let the shopping begin! Today is all for Mary, my wonderful mother-in-law. We all chipped in to give her a Notebook and wireless printer for Christmas but she needs so much more. Macy's is having a crazy sale, so I am heading there this morning to buy t-shirts, a bathrobe and a nice jogging suit. She is still struggling with her eczema and psoriasis but is finally well enough for real clothing instead of pajamas. I am throwing in a pan of baklava for her as an extra treat.

Afterwards, I have the pulmonary rehab class.

Michael is still in pain. I spoke with the dentist yesterday, we added Tylenol to the Motrin and that really helped. He no longer is taking the painkillers.

The house is almost ready for Saturday's company. The eight poinsettia were purchased, watered and set in their spots throughout the house. It now looks so much like Christmas! Mom and I went for a ride along the coastside, into the harbor area, behind the airport and up into the hills to show her the house Natalie is bidding on this week. The ocean was a deep blue and flat. No surf. There was a hard frost last night, which is very rare for us here on the coast. It is 39 degrees here at the moment and going up to 52 today. I am waiting for the sun to rise to see if my little plants made it through the night.

William has a big concert just across the bay in a huge arena but we will not be seeing him. It is one of those radio station Christmas concert featuring a lot of bands. Too many people! So hope all goes well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. Trying again.

Email address I supplied yesterday is real and should work: eebrowne@rnc.com

Can you try again?

I'd love to establish contact.

Anonymous said...

Sorry it's eebrowne@rcn.com

R C N