Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Let It Pour!

A couple of storms are due to blow through the next few days. Prayers have been answered. We need so much more rain! My friend from North Carolina phoned yesterday where it was 38 degrees and a dark, heavy rain storm was driving her crazy. She said she would rather have snow.

This cool, wet weather seems great for my lungs. I am breathing well and am feeling good. Michael mentioned that something is going around his work again. We dodged the last round of illnesses so we hope to do the same this time. He washes his hands constantly, refuses to shake hands with anyone and avoids anyone coughing. He is well trained!

I had a good workout at the pulmonary rehab class yesterday. If you have a lung disease, I promise that you will feel so much better if you commit to a pulmonary rehab program. I love the social interactions and my thigh muscles! I remember the how excited I was when I discovered new muscles in my arms during the first year of working out in 2005. It started me on the road to daily exercise and helped push back the need for lung transplants. It works. I promise.

Yoga, hair cut and orchestra rehearsal today. Must be a Wednesday!

No comments: