Sunday, February 16, 2014

Quiet Plans

It was a very quiet day yesterday and the weeding did happen. The rains blew through in the evening so the sun is shining at the moment. I love morning sunshine as it turns the house golden. Cozy.

I am driving over the pass with Michael this morning then working out at the other rehab. Afterwards, I am going to the butcher, Trader Joe's, Safeway and our little organic store for Michael's breakfast chicken mango sausages. I am a good wife!

For Christmas, one of the presents I bought with mom's money was a pair of black chords. Size 10 short.  They were a bit tight but after ten minutes, they were fine. I wore them yesterday and after 15 days of this liquid diet, I was able to pull them off without unsnapping or unzipping them. What a surprise. This diet is really working!

We are beginning to plan the road trip in May. Seven thousand miles of togetherness! The month of May can be a challenge through the Denver area as there may be a sudden snowstorm that closes the interstate. So, we will plan the trip on Highway 80 but also on Highway 40, in case the snows hit. We pride ourselves that we spend minimal time on the interstates and love the smaller highways. But this trip, we are going to use the interstates to scream to southern Ohio, then we can slow down and take our time. Our real trip will begin.

No comments: