Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Dragging

Back to the city early this morning, only this time it will be in the middle of our biggest storm this season. Fun. It is my check in with Mr. B., the nutritionist. I am so hoping that I lost two pounds this past week. It would be a big personal breakthrough. Fingers crossed.

Mom made an afternoon appointment with the hearing people at Costco but was nervous about the drive so I am heading to her house after my appointment in the city. In the rain. A freeway challenge. Fun. We will have a bit of lunch together then fill out the paperwork for her to become a Costco member before having her hearing test.

Afterwards, I will head home in rush hour traffic to pick up the house, bring in the vacuum and cleaning supplies from the garage then have dinner before going to an orchestra rehearsal this evening. Fun.

It is going to be a long, fun day.

There is some talk about rain on the weekend. That would be great. No gardening. I really need a couple of days to do nothing. I don't want to get sick after being worn down from these past very busy weeks. I am tired. I am dragging.

No comments: