Saturday, March 8, 2014

First Dinner - Let the Refeeding Begin!

I am itching to get into the gardens. Rain is expected again tomorrow, the grass has not been cut for two weeks, some weeding is needed and I want it all to look fantastic for late this afternoon. That is when the BBQ will be rolled into place and my first real food since February 1 will be a 21-day dry aged rib eye steak (just a piece of it), cole slaw and mushrooms with balsamic vinegar.

Exciting. I am ready. For the next week, I will be enjoying the horrible liquid diet food for two meals and a snack (600 calories total) and my normal, low fat, low carb dinner. Tomorrow, I will be so happy to dine on chicken and vegetables wrapped in a lettuce leaf.

This morning, I am attacking paperwork. We are old fashioned as we still pay bills with checks. Drives William crazy. So for the road trip in May, I am now beginning to pay the bills plus an additional half of what is owed. Next month, I will pay the bills as well as the other half so when we are gone, the bills have been paid in full. It takes planning and organization but I love returning from a trip with no bills waiting to be paid.

Into Saturday I go!

No comments: