Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Yoga! Lunch!

I kept busy all day yesterday, even sat in the garden in my bathing suit and read. It was warm and calm. The wind kicked up last night and it was crazy loud. It was a much needed day off from all of my commitments.

Yoga this morning! First time in several weeks due to doctor appointments on past Wednesdays. Later, I will make a nice dinner of a carb free hamburger (wrapped in lettuce) and Korean spinach salad (sweet potato fries for Michael) before going to an orchestra rehearsal tonight.

On the way home from yoga, I am going to buy the food for my first lunch this Saturday. Tuna stuffed Eggs! Pizza! I will enjoy a week of lunches and dinners. Next week? Breakfast is finally being added to the mix.
http://www.sugarfreechic.com/2012/10/tuna-salad-in-a-hard-boiled-egg/
http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/thinandcrispy_pizza.html

It has been a nice week: no doctor's appointments for mom and me! A rare week!

I have to say that I am very excited to find out in a week how much weight I have lost. Going into the five-week liquid diet, I thought I would lose 10 pounds. That would have been fine. But, I think I have lost around 20 pounds. That is just amazing to me. My smallest clothes are loose. I feel good. I am breathing well.

No comments: