Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Dr. Jeff Swigris' Blog Information

For a while, I have been reading a blog by Dr. Jeff Swigris at the National Jewish Health in Denver, which most agree is the leading hospital for pulmonary diseases in the country. He is amazing. The latest blog is what he learned about the drug trials we have been talking about and, once again, can explain them in a way that is rich in details yet understandable to us common folk.

Bookmark this site. Here is his blog or you can access him from my blog under Blogs I Follow:
http://pulmonaryfibrosisresearch.org/ats-2014-debrief-explanation-of-results-from-four-ipf-drug-trials

Today will be filled with a full set of pulmonary function tests! High resolution CT Scan! ILD Support Group meeting! Fun, fun, fun. A very full day. I am a bit nervous about the PFTs as I am not breathing as well as before our road trip. I so wanted to show improvement. Later at the meeting, we will be discussing the latest drug trials for pulmonary fibrosis.

1 comment:

Jigs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.