Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Quiet Day

Still sore. No rehab today. The morning sun is shining so I will take the oxygen and have a nice walk along the ocean. The goal will be not to cough or sneeze but I will try to keep breathing deeply, even though it hurts!

The plumber came yesterday to confirm that we have no leaks in the house - thank goodness - and will be back this afternoon to install a new pressure regulator. Check that off the list. Michael is phoning Wayne today to get on his calendar to install the wood on the closet floors. I think we are making progress!

My new little plants need some watering, I need to make my pizza lunch for a field trip tomorrow and send our friend Fran some flowers. She tripped on a dog toy - they have a large standard poodle - and must stay off of her foot for eight weeks. Awful.

My mom is not feeling well since her pacemaker was checked last Friday. Exhausted and sleeping a lot. No energy. This is not like my mom. I encouraged her to phone the clinic to let them know and will follow up with her today. A worry.

A much needed quieter day ahead.

No comments: