Sunday, July 27, 2014

Day For Recovering

I don't feel as awful as I expected. We didn't get home until midnight after a unique dining experience. We had been to this restaurant once before and it was so ironic that we were seated at the same table! But, it was a treat as it looked out at the Bay Bridge lit up in all its glory. It was one of those three-hour dinners featuring great conversation, delicious seafood appetizers and perfectly cooked salmon for me. It lived up to its reputation of being one of the very top restaurants in the city.

The fog is in this morning and it is rather cool. The house across the cul de sac from us is for sale and its first open house is today. My old walking buddy, Margit and her husband Bill have been living on their boat in the city and has been renting it out for the last eight years. There is currently very little inventory on the coast and all properties are involved in bidding wars. It should be interesting to see how much they get for it as it really needs updating and a lot of work. It still has the original aluminum framed single paned windows.

I find that after such a busy week with two nights out, I need down time to recover. But, even during recovery times, I try to exercise. To get moving, I am going to drive to the harbor and walk along the shore for an hour. Later, I want to do a bit more gardening. Hand trimming with just a little pair of clippers. My zen place.

Happy Sunday!

No comments: