Thursday, July 24, 2014

Two Down, One to Go

It is amazing how we don't wander out of our routines for months on end then suddenly...BOOM! No routine! If I don't get some sleep soon, I will get sick! Crawling through the day yesterday, I added a fun hour with Natalie and Winnie after my run into the city for the two appointments. I remember driving home and falling into my chair. I think I passed out from lack of sleep! After an hour, I pulled it all together again, we drove back into the city and had a great dinner with British Don. German food. Sauerkraut. Yummy. Then, to bed. Warm. Cozy. Passed out.

I have cancelled everything today and will go back to bed this morning. I need a few more hours of sleep. The grass is a foot long and the gardens are calling to me. Maybe I will feel awake enough to get out there this afternoon. Tomorrow, I will drive back into the city for yet another doctor's appointment.

The two appointments yesterday were with the nutritionist and Dr. K., my lung doctor.

My weight? Fine.

Dr. K.? Busy. All was well so we will meet again in six months, unless I get sick. She did confirm that the scheduling for my liver transjugular biopsy was in process. Did I mention that it requires an overnight stay at the hospital? Thank goodness it does NOT require general anesthesia.

Tomorrow is a visit with Dr. M, my endocrinologist to check on my Hashimoto's Disease (thyroid) and my cholesterol. A quick visit. I will then meet mom for lunch and conversation.

All doctors taken care of for a few months. I hope!

No comments: