Friday, September 26, 2014

Coughing

Congratulations to our SF Giants for their backdoor entry into the Wild Card playoffs. We'll take it anyway we can get it! It has been...an interesting year.

After being absent for the past two weeks, going back to rehab class yesterday was so hard! It was real work! This morning's workout at the other rehab will be interesting: will it be harder or easier? I am hoping easier! Yikes! But, it was such fun to see everyone and to get caught up on all the news.

After working out, Mom and I are going to Trader Joe's after a small lunch. A rather quiet day.

I am beginning to cough. It is weird but when I am tired, I swallow my saliva into my lungs which can cause an infection. It happened twice yesterday and the cough was pretty impressive for the rest of the day. No fever. The cough seemed to happen with exercise or in a cluster sporadically, then nothing. I was able to sleep later in the afternoon and was into bed early. It was hot and humid here and the both of us awakened tossing off blankets and sheets during the night. Just sticky, which is so rare for our area of the country. We used to call it earthquake weather...that's all we need!

My plans for the weekend include light yard work, light food, lots of water and tackling the Burmese Trumpet Vine again. I hope to remove about half of it this week and finish it off next week.

Happy Friday!

No comments: