Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Day to Recover

Wait! What is that sound? Rain! Marvelous. Not much but we will take it! Yesterday, the complex was paved for the first time in the 31 years we have lived here. First a layer of hot tar then bits of rubber pebbles before a final covering, which will be laid in the near future. It was fascinating to watch. Lots of happy people driving big pieces of equipment.

I did nothing yesterday. I was totally exhausted from the wedding then Monday's dinner at the Stewart's did me in. Today, I need to return the wedding jewelry to the bank vault and a run through CVS before the orchestra rehearsal tonight. The bed sheets will also be washed and ironed today. I am trying to work my way back into doing things. After ten hours sleep last night, I realize it is going to take a few more days of extra sleep to completely recover.






No comments: