Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Let the Cleaning Begin!

World Series Game 1 - Done. Well done. Onto Game 2 tonight then come home boys!

I was lying in bed this morning wondering if I was finally well enough to get a flu today. It should have been done in September but I was fighting pneumonia...not a good time for a shot. I thought the cough was back last week but my workout at the rehab class yesterday went well with little coughing.

Today is the day.

It is going to be a lot going on today. This morning, we have to be up, showered and out the door by 8:30. The final coating of the street begins at 9AM and I will not be allowed to return home until 4:30PM. The nutritionist is planning to see me in the city at 10:30 then done. I have a whole day to myself. Mom volunteers at the library on Wednesdays so she is busy. Hmmmmm! Guess I should bother Michael at work!

The two of us are going to lunch together, afterwards I will drop by Macy's to see if the Jones of New York corduroy pants are in yet then I will work out at the other rehab. That should waste enough time for me to arrive home around 4:00. Maybe they will let me onto our street early.

And to finish out the day, orchestra rehearsal this evening!

I didn't sleep well last night as I was making lists in my sleep. Long to-do lists. Last evening, Michael's sister Anna phoned. She and her newly retired husband Doug are having a ball together living their retired life. They so enjoyed their three-week trip to Europe and the Danube River Cruise and now are looking for a new adventure. They are coming to visit us.

Anna. She is the neatest, cleanest and most organized human on earth. I keep looking in my kitchen drawers and thinking about the dust behind the headboard of the guest room and I begin to quake. They will arrive on November 8th and stay for four full days. And I have a birthday in there.

So, let the lists begin! I only have two weeks to get everything together!

No comments: