Sunday, November 2, 2014

Calm Before the Storm

New shelf paper in the kitchen cabinets! Inside windows are clean! Those were the two big chores finished yesterday. It was so much fun to clean out the kitchen drawers and cabinets. I even took all the cocktail and water glasses and ran them through a quick dishwasher cycle. I did wear oxygen while washing the windows and was sweaty and pooped when it was finished. With all this activity preparing for their visit, I am not worried about my weigh-in visit with the Weight Management doctor on Wednesday. It is a nice feeling.

Later last evening, the phone rang. It was Anna. Instead of Saturday, they wanted to know if they could come on Friday. Sure! I need to re-do all my lists today! Also today, there is a Formula 1 race from Austin, Texas for the third year. It is a fantastic track with long straightaways and hills! Should be a great race.

Sunday. A quiet day before a very busy week ahead.

No comments: