Saturday, November 15, 2014

What a Week!

Rough week. Lots of driving. Too many doctors. Not enough answers. I was done and ready for bed by 7:30 last night.

The EEG results will be given to us next week. We are not amused. The wait is horrible and I know the report is finished. I am worried that it is bad news. I am hoping that it is not the slam dunk the doctor is expecting and I can push that it was caused by a dramatic spike then crash of Michael's blood sugar. In the meantime, I worry.

My mom is suddenly walking with so much more steadiness and her balance has greatly improved. The physical therapy routine has been so very helpful.

I had the good news about my liver being stable after years of prednisone and a nice check-in with the nutritionist this week.

What I have missed this week has been consistent exercise. There has just been no time with all the drama and doctors. Today, I am driving Michael over the pass to work on a project while I workout at the other rehab. We will meet for lunch then come home. I have lots of laundry and preparations to complete. We have invited Ron, Susan, Leslie and Joe for cocktails and appetizers on Sunday afternoon as a simple thank you for all of their help during the incident.

No comments: