Monday, December 1, 2014

A Stressful Week Begins

A stressful week begins after such a nice relaxing weekend filled with Christmas movies and football games. Mom has her rehab this morning followed by a 90-minute checkup of her pacemaker after lunch. Between those two appointments, we will swing by Michael's work to pick up a paycheck, the DMV to grab a handbook in case he is required to take a written test as part of his license reinstatement and make a mortgage payment. On the way home, I will make the bank deposit and mail the bills. A long day.

Tomorrow's schedule is going to be madness. Plus, add another huge storm due while I am on the road, and it will be one wild ride! More on that later.

But yesterday was nice and quiet, Michael worked on his project, I cleaned out the bathroom cabinets, washed and ironed the sheets and made a fabulous dinner. We were in bed early and snored loudly.

I can't believe how good I feel this morning. As I worry about pneumonia, I did not take the Aprodine again last night but I did rub the Vick's Vapor Rub on the soles of my feet. Coldcalm will still be on the menu throughout the day. Insurance. But, the cold feels like it has left my body. I hope.

No comments: