Saturday, December 6, 2014

Driving Saturday

I may have figured out why I have had no energy lately. For years, the first thing I do when I wake up is to take my thyroid medication at least an hour before any food or other medications. When my knee was bothering me, I took one of Michael's Osteo Bi-Flex pills along with the thyroid medication. I think that was my big mistake. I don't think the thyroid medication was able to work its magic properly. We will see in a few days if my energy levels return.

Today, I return to my chauffeur duties. Michael will need to be ferried over the pass. Our little town is not only known for its pumpkins but we also have fields of Christmas trees for families to chop down and haul home. From October through December the traffic can be a bit difficult. This weekend, it is expected to be extra crazy. We are always so happy to welcome January on the coastside. No traffic!

Since I am over the hill anyway this morning, I am going to work out at the other rehab, then swing by the butcher's and Trader Joe's. After a few hours back home, I will head over the pass again to pick-up Michael. I have enjoyed being his weekend chauffeur as it is additional time together, so I will miss that part of my life when he gets his driver's license reinstated.

No comments: