Thursday, December 11, 2014

Storms

A quick blog as I am not too sure if the power will stay on. We are at the beginning of a major storm. As we are on the coast, it is REALLY major with winds up to 70mph. And I have to go over the pass. Michael suggested that I pack a couple of days of medications with me, just in case we can't get back to the coast for a few days. It is that bad.

I did stay home yesterday to cut the grass and prepare for this storm by buying staples at Safeway. The parking lot was full at 11AM as others had the same plan. Water, batteries, simple food to have on hand. Orchestra rehearsal last night was fun. Gerry was there, we chatted through the evening and played really well.

Off to the eye doctor but I think I might just head home afterwards. Wish us luck!

No comments: