Monday, January 26, 2015

Another Morning

The Tri Tip dinner was great but it was a lot of food. We will be having it again this evening before our visit with British Don in ICU. Approximately three pounds of meat, rice with pinenuts, cowboy beans, salad, rolls and homemade cookies. Michael said the beans and rice were fantastic.

I spent the night in my chair after trying my bed earlier in the evening. By 10:00, the cough was so bad that I had to leave so Michael could get some sleep. It is loose and productive but nice and clear. No infection yet.

It is a bit weird but I found the mornings are the most difficult. I have to force myself to make the bed, put myself together and pick up the house. By noon, I have a bit more energy, feel pretty good and are able to do a few things. By the time nighttime rolls around, I am feeling pretty good then BOOM! morning comes and it all begins again. One of these mornings will be a bit easier soon, I hope!

After visiting our bank this morning, I will drive mom to the closest Walmart about 30-minutes via a nasty freeway to buy more minutes for her phone, then come home. I really can't imagine a full day out into the world yet. Just not strong enough.

No comments: