Saturday, January 17, 2015

Aprodine and Coldcalm

Countdown to Sherman's 90th Birthday party. Lots of things on my list this morning including putting gas in the car! I did discover that they do not have linens for the table with the appetizers, cake and card to be signed by everyone so I am bringing ours (need to iron them today). I shredded some white paper into a small triffle bowl and arrange small gold and white boxes of chocolate-fillled truffles on top as the party favors. Since it is a Saturday, I still need to tidy the garden and hit the bank this morning. Oh, and do my fingernails this evening.

My Aprodine arrived at Rite-Aid so now I have another couple of years worth in the house. I noticed that my cough had changed last night so I took a second hit of Proair for the day, which seemed to do the trick. No cough this morning.

I am feeling rather smug that I have been able to use the Aprodine and Coldcalm at the first sign of a cold/flu, which stopped it from coming any further into my body. It has worked at least four times since November. No cold/flu, no infection into my lungs, no pneumonia, no hospitalization. That, as Martha Stewart would say, is a good thing.

So, into the world I go to run my errands then back to the gardens to sweat. A nice Saturday.

No comments: