Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Back On My Feet Today

I stayed in my pajamas all day yesterday. Two hour nap in the morning. Two hour nap in the afternoon.  Guess I really needed that! Mom is feeling so much better after a day of her super antibiotics. British Don is being moved to a fantastic care facility just north of us. Anna called and wanted to confirm a date for a visit. That just felt overwhelming at the moment, so I picked two weekends in March just after the housekeepers will do their magic. Maybe I will be well by then!

That is it. That is all that happened yesterday.

I am going back to bed this morning then head into town to buy some coffee beans and maybe swing by Safeway. The goal is to get through the orchestra dress rehearsal tonight. It will be a late night but I need to be out of here early Thursday for the housekeepers. While they are here, I am going over the pass to the butcher's and Trader Joe's for groceries. Our cupboards are bare.

I am sick of being sick.

No comments: