Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Cough Cough Cough

I was wet with sweat after yesterday's rehab class, bought the groceries then headed home over the pass...closed. There had been a head-on accident and it took an hour of sitting in traffic to get home. I was a bit headachy and just not feeling 100%. The nose kept dripping and I had coughed a lot during the workout. By the time I got home, I knew something was cooking.

Mom had left a message that she had been really sick since Sunday evening. She was out of cough medicine so I need to drive supplies over to her this morning. Also, I will bring honey for her throat, diet 7UP and magazines. On Friday, she has an appointment for the shot in her eye and it must happen every four weeks. We are going, I am staying in the car away from all humans while she gets the shot.

Cancelled the orchestra rehearsal tonight. I contacted Dr. K. via the hospital email, so I expect to hear from her today. I asked for Tamiflu and antibiotics. We'll see. She might just want to see me.

In a word: miserable.

No comments: