Sunday, January 18, 2015

Party Day, At Last!

Well, the yard work didn't happen yesterday. Instead, Michael and I were in our chairs after lunch, the sun was perfectly warming our spots and we both fell asleep, he for a bit and me for over an hour and a half. I really needed the rest. After a nice chat with Anna, I ironed the three large tablecloths for the party today. We leave at 10:00 to begin our party day.

Photos will be posted tomorrow.

The week ahead should be rather quiet. The other rehab is closed tomorrow because of the holiday so I think a walk along the ocean will happen before I spend the day with mom.

My mind is filled with everything for the party. I just want to set the right tone and have everything go well. Nerves always hit me before any dinner party but I think it may be a bit more intense since I have no control over the food or the room! Deep breath. It will all be fine. I hope Sherman is pleased afterwards that he was honored by his friends in a warm setting with fun appetizers and a birthday cake. And balloons!

No comments: