Saturday, January 10, 2015

Surprise Dinner Out

I am struggling with my computer. It's a long story but it is not going to be an easy fix. The Apple Support people and I have become very good friends! While on the phone with one of them, Michael rang my cellphone to tell me we were going out to dinner. To the city. Great. I was worried about another 3AM bedtime. I was worried that he was not well enough to spend a night out in the world. I was tired and looking forward to a quiet evening.

He arrived home early, we grabbed his co-worker Mark from his home before meeting Thomas deep in the Marina district of the city. It was crazy traffic but we made it on time. It actually was a really nice dinner with just the two other two guys. We finished, walked to another bar, which was filled with more men then women (not what the newly divorced Mark was wanting) so they had a quick cocktail before we all headed home.

We were snoring by 10:30. Today is Sherman's family's celebration of his 90th birthday. We are meeting a group of people at 6:30PM at a restaurant over the pass. in the meantime, I need to move my behind this morning: bank, Safeway, yard work. Wish I felt like it! What I really want to do is to climb back into bed but...moving my body will feel good when it is over and the yards will look fantastic.

No comments: