Thursday, February 19, 2015

Good Downs and Ups

Back to rehab today! We will see if I can add a bit of time to each apparatus. Yesterday, I had an easy ride into the city for a weigh-in and a meeting with the nutritionist. The good part of being sick is that I lost three pounds! He was rather shocked that I lost any weight as most people immediately add a few pounds once a large dosage of prednisone enters the body. Water weight.

Even the traffic down to Michael's work after the appointment was not horrible! We went together to meet with Kaiser to talk about the new announcement of a pending bill that just didn't make sense. The woman there was fantastic, took copies and told us that we would not be paying for it. Nice. We celebrated with a rare weekday lunch together at In-N-Out burger (protein style for me!) and a nice chat.

There was a string rehearsal last night, Gerry and I had fun together being naughty at the back of the cellos. It was a bit boring so we sort of whispered a lot...and giggled.

Today, I need to drop the tax data off before the rehab class. Early this morning, I will be in the kitchen. My next couple of lunches of portobello mushroom pizzas will be made, deviled eggs to bring to British Don tomorrow evening need to sit overnight and dinner is going to be steak tacos. I'll make the tacos when I get back home from rehab.

No comments: