Tuesday, March 17, 2015

No Sleep Saga Continues

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Wearing of the green today to the rehab class and Safeway. Checking off my list in preparations for our company's arrival next week, the windows were cleaned yesterday before I watered the potted plants in the yards. Today, it is the inside of the refrigerator. It will be sparkling before the day is done. I do need to also go by the butcher's and Trader Joe's after the rehab class this afternoon.

Sleep. It has really become a problem. Last night was the worst. I was wide awake at 11:30PM and didn't fall asleep until almost 3AM. No new medications. I just don't understand it. It will be a struggle to make it through the day.

Mom and I spent the day together yesterday after I worked out at the other rehab. The pulled muscle in my left hip turned into a mild problem with my left knee while doing 3.4MPH on the treadmill. It feels fine this morning but I will be aware of it during the rehab class today. One of my fears is that I will have an injury that will end my exercise routines. That would not help the old, damaged lungs.

Into Tuesday we go!

No comments: