Sunday, March 15, 2015

Photo Update

I finally downloaded photos from my phone. We may call this Photo Update Sunday. They are below in order beginning in November. I am sorry for the first one as it is a bit gross. 


Michael's staple in his head from the fall when he had a convolution due to low blood sugar and a concussion. The blog is  HERE


William spent the holidays with us. Here he is with my mom at her apartment. She is always amazed how tiny she looks next to him. For the Christmas blog, go to HERE


This is Michael with the flu after the holidays. The nasty flu. He was still coughing six weeks afterwards. The blog is HERE


Mom enjoying her first beef tri tip on garlic bread. She ate the whole thing! This from a woman who did not eat beef for ten years before moving closer to me. 


One of my front window boxes. It faces north and I had a heck of a time getting anything to grow so several years ago, I went with silk. 


One morning I was out on my walk along the beach and Anna messaged me. I told her I was on a walk then snapped this gorgeous photo to send to her in the southern California desert. She sent back a bad word. I laughed out loud. In the distance off the tip of land is the famous Maverick's big wave. 













Last evening's Bourbon Cream (it was supposed to be Irish Cream) Cheesecake with Bourbon Cream Truffles that I made for Wayne and Jill's St. Patrick's Day party. We had a blast, arrived around 5PM and left around 10:30! I was able to chat with people in person who I usually just see on Facebook, a few old friends and met a couple new ones. There were about 100 people there all enjoying corned beef, red potatoes and cabbage. Some fabulous person even made dim sum. It was a warm evening and only got a bit cool at the end of the evening.

No comments: