Saturday, March 14, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Party Weekend - Day 1

Don loved the British comfort food dinner last evening. He worked on my computer for a few hours before we ate, backing it up and installing a few things. After dinner, we worked on the big TV in the living room. He set up Apple TV, a NetFlix account and demonstrated how it all worked. We are now current!

This morning, I need to get the Irish Cream Cheesecake with Chocolate Truffles in the oven to bring with us to the party this evening. Around 100 people are expected under a huge tent at Wayne and Jill's to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. But, before that celebration, I need to hit the yards hard. Next weekend, I just want to cut and blow and water. Nothing big as I will have a long list of other things to do anticipating Anna and Doug's arrival on the 26th.

My goal today? Not to break a fingernail while working in the yards!

I slept well last night, finally. Maybe from sheer exhaustion. I feel really great this morning.

We are watching the first Formula 1 Qualifying of the year. The race from Australia is tomorrow and it is fun to hear all the gossip, see all the new teams and even some new drivers to the series this year. Last year was such an interesting year that I hope that trend continues.

No comments: