Tuesday, April 7, 2015

It Became Clear

Mom and I walked into the library, bracing ourselves for what we would find in an email sent by someone else. We approached a librarian, told her our tale, she went back to find the original librarian who spoke with mom last Wednesday and that's when it all became clear. Mom had misunderstood the situation. Apparently, she had a different email address on her application to be a volunteer than the one she currently uses. It wasn't until later when we realized that when she moved here and had Comcast, we changed her email address. What happened is that they had sent out emails to everyone and her's kicked back. The librarian had just wanted mom's current email address. That was it. We were so relieved that it was not someone causing problems.

Mom then gave me a tour of the entire, four story library. It was massive. It felt like a very modern, current, university library. Very impressive. I was also amazed at the number of people flowing through the doors, especially young children. Wonderful to witness.

The biggest news is that it rained during the night and my garden looks so happy! It will continue this morning. More, please!

Today is weigh-in day at rehab. I know I have lost the two pounds I had gained last week and suspect it might be closer to four pounds. I feel great. I will report back tomorrow. Also, today is the first day that I revert back to 15 mgs of prednisone as an experiment to see if the cough returns. Should be interesting!

No comments: