Thursday, May 14, 2015

Gardening Done - Bring On the Rain

I received the nicest email from the doctor who invited me to the meeting last Monday: "I can't thank you enough. That was an extraordinary discussion. The salience and level of insights was so much greater than it could possibly have been on our own. I knew that it would be effective, the way the group responded to you exceeded my highest expectations."

I blush. I guess we did okay.

Yesterday, I worked up a sweat. It was a good day. After doing the yards yesterday morning, I did some trimming to the Tule in pots on the side of the house and to the Japanese Maple in front. What a difference it made. It was like I gave everything a hair cut! I am so happy that I had the time and the energy to get it done.

After a nice shower, I ran into town then did the ironing and made dinner. It was a full day.

Here are some before and after photos:


BEFORE:





AFTER:





Here are the three pots of Tule along the side of the house. Tule is what the Natives used to make boats to fish on the Bay. 

No comments: