Thursday, May 21, 2015

Two out of Three

One done and two to go this week. Mom's doctor appointments. The heart doc was happy to see her yesterday and sent her off for another year. Today is the eye doctor to check her pressures after the surgery. I hope to make it to the rehab class afterwards but I have a problem. No sleep. Last night, it was muggy and warm and I was suddenly wide awake from midnight to four. The alarm went off at 5:30. It is going to be a long day and I will need a nap.

I made the lists for Anna and Doug's visit in two weeks. Menus, shopping lists and schedule for everyday leading up to their visit are now ready. The goal, per their request, is to have a nice lunch out everyday then just a couple of light appetizers for dinner each night.

This holiday weekend, Michael and I will be working on our presentations for the Grand Rounds next Thursday. I am so not nervous at the majority of the hour presentation will feature four of us in a round table discussion of different topics then a question and answer session with the audience.

But, I just need to get through today with the help of coffee. I'm dragging already!

No comments: