Monday, June 15, 2015

It's a Monday

Michael is going back to work this morning for the first time in two weeks. It has been lovely sleeping in until 6:30! I am going to miss him but I can tell he is itching to hang out with his young friends at work. So good for his soul. We went to Macy's yesterday to buy new work clothing: four different styles of Levi's and four new shirts at great prices.

We slept under new sheets last night. Amazing what a difference a good set of sheets make. It was from the Hotel Collection, 800 count Egyptian cotton, extra deep packets also from Macy's ridiculously cheap.

I will be at the other rehab by 7:30 this morning to try out the elliptical, lift some weights and ride the recumbent bike. No treadmill for a bit. Before the rehab class tomorrow, I will make appointments to rehab my hip. I so want to return to the treadmill.

We didn't make it to the butcher yesterday so I need to swing by there after working out and before I see mom. She has a long appointment this morning, we will eat lunch late and I will need to buy groceries at Trader Joe's before coming home. It is going to be a long day.

My ear is improving everyday. It still rings a bit but is probably 75% of normal. The decongestants really helped dry up the liquid behind my ear drum. And chewing gum helped, too!

No comments: