Thursday, August 6, 2015

More Doctors

Add one more last minute doctor appointment to doctor week! Today, after seeing Mac for PT on my hip and the pulmonary rehab class, I will be seeing my eye doctor to check the pressure in my eyes. Prednisone caused. I realized that one of my two drops has been making my eyes dry and red and uncomfortable so we will be having a conversation about changing that prescription. His office phoned and switched my appointment from next week to today.

This is my final day with Michael as he takes off for Hot August Nights in Reno tomorrow morning. I am nervous about his blood sugar issues. He will be going into the heat and I fear that he will be so busy with friends and cars, he will forget to eat his nut snacks. While mom and I were sitting outside having lunch at Five Guys and Fries yesterday, our friend Wayne and his son Ian pulled up right next to us! What a surprise! I asked him to keep an eye on Michael as they will be together all weekend.

It will be a long weekend ahead for me. Too quiet. I told Michael last night that I would be pressing my nose to the front door windows looking for him to arrive back home Sunday afternoon. He will have a lot of stories to tell.

No comments: