Sunday, November 29, 2015

Last F1 of the Year

Happy Birthday to our dear friend, Barbara!

It's a Sunday. The final F1 race of the season from Abu Dhabi is on right now so we are really trying to enjoy the racing for the last time until next year. Great racing track with lots of opportunities for passing. It actually goes through a hotel!

Chores for today: Michael is washing all the windows inside and out while I am cleaning the guest room for Christien's arrive next week and washing and ironing our sheets. It is cold and windy outside so I will stay cosy inside.

I am still coughing and wondering if the short bit of exposure to mold in the house Natalie and I looked at last weekend has set off a flare. I hope not! I see Dr. K. in less than two weeks.

Michael made dinner last night. I talked him through how I make his most favorite roasted chicken dinner. The butcher cut it up, he put all the pieces in a roasting pan and lightly brushed it with BBQ sauce before baking it in a 500 degree oven for 15 minutes. Then, he did another light dabbing of BBQ sauce and back into the over for another 15 minutes. Perfect. Moist. Delicious. He made a beet, walnut and goat cheese salad with it. Leftovers tonight!

No comments: