Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Coughing

I feel like my DLCO is lower than usual. I worry that maybe some mold has found a home in my lungs. Today at the rehab class, I am going to see if my coughing is worse and will note my sats during exercise. If they are not my usual numbers, I will contact Dr. K. today.

In the meantime, I have to do a quick dusting and vacuuming of the house incase our company swings by tomorrow. We are actually meeting them for lunch at a restaurant at the harbor. I also need to make Michael some deviled eggs for the next few breakfasts.

Yesterday, mom and I went to DSW and came away happy girls! I bought a pair of much needed running shoes for the gym and a pair of black flats for the winter. Mom also found a pair of shoes, we were given huge additional discounts and walked away for a total of $105.00 for three pairs of shoes. Crazy. We had a fantastic lunch at Nordstrom and I bought a new pair of workout pants (also with my birthday money) on our way out the door! And an extra bonus: it rained yesterday morning! A good day!

No comments: