Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Empty Nest

The house felt so empty last evening. Christien and I had a lovely lunch after my visit to the dentist, toured the area where she used to live, decided not to visit the school where we worked and made it early to the airport so she could pick up the Australian dollars she ordered before the flight.

The ignition switch needs to be replaced in my car today, so I am staying home. I have a long list of things to do: balance the check book, make the shopping list for our food this week, make baklava for my brother and get it in the mail, make the Christmas list of all we have to buy, wash and iron the guest room sheets, decorate the house for Christmas, cut the grass and water the pots. Just a short list!!! I decided not to go over the pass with the Porsche.

I have a wild week ahead and next week is worse! This time of year is great but...so much to do.

No comments: