Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Drugs Onboard

I actually felt a bit better yesterday morning after I started moving about. It was not such a chore to make the bed or to get dressed. By 10:30, I worked my way into town to pick up our taxes and to Rite-Aid to pick up antibiotics. Doxycycline.

Later in the afternoon, I felt a surge of energy so I quickly made Pesto Chicken for dinner and had it plated and ready to go in the refrigerator. It was hilarious when Michael walked through the door at 3:00, smelled the sweet aroma of the basil and garlic pesto and looked confused as he opened the cold oven in search of the source. He loved it. I couldn't taste it. It is weird that with this cold, everything tastes wrong. When eating cheese or sliced ham, all I taste is salt. I couldn't even taste the garlic last night. My ears are clogged again.

Today, I am going to the bank and to Safeway to buy about eight items. That is the plan for the day. Nothing else other than a nap. I want the antibiotics to work their magic.

No comments: