Sunday, March 20, 2016

Sundays

Perfect day yesterday. I did some paperwork, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned out some magazines, filed, washed and ironed the bedsheets, ate leftover corned beef for lunch, opened up all the windows in the house and got caught up on my DVR titles. I was tired, not feeling great but thought I would just keep moving.

I didn't have to go out onto the couch until after 3AM this morning. The cough must be getting better. We are planning a fun day. The first Formula 1 race of the season is on that DVR and ready for us to watch this morning before we head over the pass for the trifecta: butcher, Trader Joe's and Safeway. For the first time in many years, there is an American team represented in Formula 1 this year. Haas Racing Team. Keep an eye on them.

I love our Sundays together. Just the two of us. All day. Nice.

No comments: