Thursday, April 28, 2016

Dragging Already!

It was a quiet day, after I took a trip down to the Mini dealership in the heart of the Silicon Valley in the morning. The right side mirror glass fell off of mom's Mini Cooper while I as driving it on Monday. Michael drove down to pick up the part on Tuesday, it needed to be ordered so I offered to make the trip.

It was raining but it is such a beautiful drive along the water shed and fancy homes, the radio was on and not a lot of traffic slowed me down. It took about 45-minutes to get there, I nabbed the mirror then headed home. For dinner, I made Asian Meatballs in the crock pot after I got home.

But, the orchestra rehearsal was a challenge. There are only two more rehearsals and it sounded messy. We are not ready. I am praying that the threat of a live audience will shake everyone up and people will practice.

This morning, I am running to Safeway before rehab class then to Trader Joe's after class. We are out of food. Funny how quickly that happens! I have a rehearsal tonight with the Irish Fiddling group. A late rehearsal. I did warn them last night that I only have so much energy and that I could only be there an hour tonight. It will be past my bedtime and I will be dragging from last night's late rehearsal. I don't want to get sick.

No comments: