Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Booked

I am feeling overwhelmed. Too many doctor appointments and meetings plus company coming! My calendar is filled. Everyday from tomorrow through next Tuesday is booked. Over booked. Today is our last day of sanity. While I am at the hairdressers later this morning, Michael is going to walk the almost two miles to meet me then we are going to have lunch in town before his 2:00 appointment at the Barber Shop. Tonight is the dress rehearsal for Saturday's orchestra concert. It is going to be a long night. We are not ready. It is going to get ugly.

We got some good news last night: Michael's mom and her daughter Debbie are signing a lease on a house in Tennessee and it will be theirs as of June 1. Mary phoned and was so excited. The cross country move is really going to happen.

To get through the hectic days ahead, I am going to make a list of what has to happen that day. I don't want to miss something important like food shopping! Included on the list will be things like wiping down all the cabinets in the kitchen and the front door. It gets dusty. It is going to be one heck of a list! The goal will be to get through it all without getting sick. We are going to my university's board meeting and I need to remember to write on the list to arrive early to have a blood test while we are there. Saves me a trip into the city. Dr. K. wants me to test for the protein level that might be suppressed after years of immunosuppressant drugs. Oops, I just remembered that I have to buy a graduation card for Shelley's boyfriend who is walking next week. Put that on the list!

No comments: